Innovation Management: Bespoke Courses
Isis Enterprise are offering new bespoke courses in Innovation Management based on our international experience in over 50 countries managing and advising on Knowledge Transfer and Commercialisation of Research.
Our courses enable best practise expertise to be transferred to innovation professionals in the public and private sector, including those in technology transfer offices, researchers, company R&D professionals and government bodies. We provide training in the facilitation of institutional, legal and financial environments surrounding innovation and technology transfer, as well as the day to day management of commercial technology ventures. Our courses provide insight and experience for new venture creation, stemming from research, through provision of innovation systems and management of processes.
The training is focused, practical and based on our experience delivering value to clients in the UK, mainland Europe, Asia and South America. We can offer flexible, bespoke training programmes tailored to your organisation's needs: we will work closely with your organisation to determine a unique programme for your attendees, shaping the content to suit your goals and objectives. Locations, timings and lengths of the courses can be arranged to be convenient to you.
To start planning your course, please get in touch using the contact details below.
- Structured 1-2 day courses for delegations of up to 25 people
- Delivered in Oxford, client venues or mutually convenient locations
- Courses include:
- Product Development Processes and Open Innovation
- Entrepreneurship for Researchers
- Essentials of technology transfer
- Commercialisation of Innovative technologies
- Licensing and negotiation
- Project Evaluation and decision-making
- A range of specialist courses are also available, including commercialisation of software, healthcare and life science technologies
|Click here for more information|
- Bespoke courses organised for delegations of between 5-15 attendees
- Customised sector focus
- Can include project evaluation and mentoring
- Relevant case studies and tailored information about region issues
- Typically 5-10 days (in Oxford or on the client site)
T +44 (0) 1865 280848